- Check the base
- Check vibration level
- Document the results
- Check bearing play
- Check soft foot
- Measure the machine
- Align the machine
Wireless and digital tool for alignment of sheave/pulleys
The Easy-Laser® E180 allows even more accurate and efficient alignment of sheaves/pulleys! Easy-Laser® is unique to the market in being able to offer digital read off.
Digital readings allow greater precision, and combined with one of our display units*, make it easier to follow the belt manufacturer's tolerances and results are documented directly as a PDF. This is a unique characteristic that gives advantages in the long term, not least in the service life of belts and sheaves/pulley.
Follow the adjustment on the integrated OLED display or on the separate display unit*. The adjustment values are always displayed live, which makes alignment easy. Using a separate display unit makes it even easier, as you can follow the machine's adjustment continuously at the point where adjustment is being carried out. In addition, the machine's shim and adjustment values are automatically calculated! It is also possible to read off visually on targets (included).
Compared with old methods such as rulers, the alignment is more accurate and efficient when both horizontal and vertical adjustment is carried out at the same time. In addition, the work can be carried out by one person alone, in a significantly shorter time. Installation on the sheave/pulley occurs using powerful super magnets. The tool can be used on all types of sheave/pulley, such as v-belt, timing belt, flat belt and chain drives. If you have aluminium sheaves/pulleys, the low weight of the tool means that it can instead be attached using strong double sided tape.
* Note: The display unit is not included in E180. For those working with rotating machines, E180 BTA is the perfect complement to the E710, E540 and E530 shaft alignment systems. (E180 can be used with E51 and E52 display units using BTA program.)
ALIGNMENT SAVES MONEY
When aligning with the Easy-Laser® BTA you reduce the wear on sheaves/pulleys, belts, bearings and seals as well as reducing vibra- tion. Increased efficiency also means large energy cost savings. Especially transmissions with two or more belts, or wide belts, are highly affected by misalignment, causing large differences in belt tensions and also increased wear and tear on edges.
- The adjustment values are always displayed live
- Much faster and more accurate than measuring with earlier, conventional methods
- Alignment can be made by one operator
- Also suitable for non-magnetic sheaves
- Save and document the results *
- Read off alignment results continuously where the adjustment is made *
PROGRAMS AND FUNCTIONS1
A COMPLETE SYSTEM CONTAINS
- 1 Laser transmitter
- 1 Detector unit
- 2 Targets
- 1 Charger (100-240 V AC) with cable
- 1 Manual
- 1 Carrying case