For quick and easy alignment of sheaves/pulleys
Transmissions with two or more belts, or wide belts, are highly affected by misalignment, causing large differences in belt tensions and increased wear and tear on edges. When aligning with the Easy-Laser® D90 you reduce the wear on sheaves/pulleys, belts, bearings and seals as well as vibration levels. This in turn leads to increased efficiency and large energy cost savings.
EASY FOR THE USER
Easy-Laser® D90 is installed in a few seconds, and the laser line that is projected on the targets clearly shows how to adjust the machines. When the line lies in the slots of the targets, the machine is in the right position. The result is a fast, precise alignment.
FOR ALL TYPES OF SHEAVES/PULLEYS
Easy-Laser® D90 BTA is attached to the side of the sheave/pulley and not to the belt groove. This means it is just as easy to adjust v-belt, flat belt and timing belt pulleys as chain wheels. The clever design of the anchor plate/reference surface ensures hassle-free alignment of both large and small sheaves/pulleys.
Add a digital display unit
Easy-Laser® D90 BTA has targets that are read “visually” and ensure excellent accuracy. That is enough for many users. If, in the future, you want to have a digital display and its associated benefits, you can add the digital detector/display unit (Part No. 12-1054), which can detect the laser line from Easy-Laser® D90 BTA. Full expandability in true Easy-Laser® fashion!
- Shows the parallel and angular misalignment between the sheaves.
- Much faster and more accurate than measuring with earlier, conventional methods.
- For both horizontal and vertical mounted machines.
- Alignment can be made by one operator.
- Also suitable for non-magnetic sheaves.
- Fits almost any kind of sheave
PROGRAMS AND FUNCTIONS
Laser transmitter for belt alignment
- Laser transmitter for D90
- Part No.
- Sheave diameters
- Ø60 mm [2.5”] and larger
- Laser class
- Laser wavelength
- 635–670 nm
- Beam angle
- Accuracy laser plane – Reference plane:
- Parallelity: < 0.05°, Offset < 0.2 mm [0.008”]
- Battery type
- 1xR6 (AA) 1.5 V
- Battery operation
- 8 hours continuously
- ABS plastics / Hard anodized aluminium
- WxHxD: 145x86x30 mm [5.7x3.4x1.2”]
- 270 g [9.5 oz]